< ht Ben's Blog: MySpace... Its MyAddiction Ben

Ben's Blog

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

MySpace... Its MyAddiction

I've increasingly found myself login onto Myspace because i've been bored over the past few weeks and the more and more I do it the more and more I feel I am becoming addicted; but why?

I get the impression that as I go out more and more with my friends and find ourselves taking funny pictures (see opposite), and equally making more and more short movies that I can't help but log on to see whether new pictures that in my drunken stupor I may have forgotten about or just plain can't get enough of, the more and more I become addicted. It's not a bad addicition, not like becoming addicted to tabbaco, nicotine, beer, drugs or videogame forums, its still gripping that little part of my life.

Oh well, if its helping my social life which has perked up 10 fold in the past month, then it can't really be that bad of a thing...can it?

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home