< ht Ben's Blog: Oh The Weather Outside Ain't Snowing... Ben

Ben's Blog

Sunday, January 07, 2007

Oh The Weather Outside Ain't Snowing...

Right, spank my bottom I've been a naughty boy and not posted for ages... but to be fair it's been Christmas, i've been spending valuable (and all to rare) time with Anita as well as spending a fair bit of it getting pissed, throwing up, getting even more plastered, forgetting what happened and then throwing up again... rinse and repeat. It's the Christmas (or Piss-tmas) season after all.

Anyway, an update...

1) I love Viva Pinata... I've been playing on this game when ever i've had the chance... well up until recently because...

2) I finally got a Wii... and ouch my arm hurts.

3) I've got more freelance work and best of all its regular. You can check out www.pocketgamer.co.uk and www.pocketpicks.co.uk for my work...

4) I still can't drive... I still can't afford to drive... I still haven't taken a re-sit...

Anyway, i've let you get back to skiving...

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home